Bali is everything you can hope for in a vacation. Staying at one of the luxury hotels in Bali is a joy. The island offers a plate of all the best, from beaches to temples and prickly fields. Choose one of the Bali hotels and you are on a joy ride.
- If you are on the beaches, do not miss Seminyak beach, Kuta and also Sanur. You can explore surfing, swimming and entertainment options while on these beaches. Seminyak has plenty of stylish retail stores, bars etc, and is one of the most happening beaches in town! Also, if you are looking for luxury accommodation from many Bali hotels, you should choose Seminyak. Many of Bali's luxury hotels are located in Seminyak.
- Interested in temples? Bali is really the right destination for you then. Bali is full of temples, and you can choose two of them to visit, if not all. One of the most visited temples is Tanah Lot, which is on a rock and offers stunning views of the waters, sunrise and greenery. It takes 45 minutes to reach this temple from Kuta. Closer to Seminyak is Pura Petitenget, where some interesting beaches are held. Uluwatu is another amazing temple, and you can catch a performance of Ramayana there. The temple is also close to the famous monkey forest, which is full of macaques.
- You cannot visit Bali, and not explore the Ubud area, which is the island's cultural headquarters. You can explore the many temples, museums there or explore the volcanoes and go for a mounting session on the Agung River. Also, visit the verdant villages and green fields that Bali is famous for.
- If you choose one of the luxury hotels in Bali, you should not miss the spa experience. Bali is known all over the world for its massage therapies. A five star hotel in Bali is bound to offer many packages. One of the therapies is called Mandi Lulur which is about exfoliating and softening the skin. Experience a beautiful Balinese massage session and you are all set to go out on the island for another day of adventure, shopping and exploring.
- If you're in one of Bali's hotels, you can also get a taste of the island's rich cuisine. Taste the food the island is famous for, from tiger threshold dishes to a variety of seafood dishes cooked with the best Balinese spices. Enjoy an exotic Ocean-Top Candlelight dinner as you sip on some of the best cocktails your restaurant has to offer! Bali is well and truly a great sensory experience, especially if you are staying in one of the luxury hotels.
The best time to visit Bali is during the April-October season. So pack your bags and head to Bali now!